Sometimes it seems as if your skin is impossible to control, especially when you get up and you see in the mirror a huge pimple on your nose. The good news is that there are ways to prevent and treat acne problems.
Here are some tips for acne care:
- Wash the face twice a day with warm water and soap specifically for acne. Gently massage the face in circular movements. EYE! Washing the face too much and rubbing the skin can cause irritation. At the end moisturize with gels or creams that are also suitable for your skin type.
- Do not touch the skin. Touching, scratching or pinching the skin may cause more discomfort as it may leave scars, spots or cause more acne. In addition, the hands are carriers of bacteria and that would increase the risk of infections.
- Beware of the sun. Ultraviolet rays and infrared radiation A (IR-A) can cause serious damage to our skin in the short and long term, so it is important to always protect yourself with adequate sunscreen for your skin type.
- Balanced diet. Eating healthy also influences acne, since if you eat unhealthy it will be reflected in your skin. Try to reduce those foods with a high glycemic index, such as refined sugars, to a minimum.
- Go to the dermatologist.T he best way to avoid acne is to follow the right treatment for your type of acne as soon as possible; your doctor will know how to value you. Occasionally, the treatment includes medications that require strict control by the specialist but with an effective result. Keep reading https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/10-tips-for-preventing-pimples
- Drink a lot of water. Hydrating is also very important since water serves as a cleaning agent, takes away everything that does not serve you.
- Avoid using a lot of makeup. Try to use little makeup for your skin type since the makeup covers the pores and produces more black spots. At night do not forget to completely clean the makeup of your face.
- Avoid products made with oil. Avoid using oils to remove your makeup.
- Exercise. Exercising is also important as it helps maintain blood circulation and eliminate toxins.
- No stress. Stress generates acne and worsens the condition of the skin.
If you notice that acne persists, visit your dermatologist to provide the right treatment for you. Do not forget all the tips that will help you avoid the annoying bars. Good luck!
You may also like 10 tips to take care of your face in the summer